Contra Costa County Health Guidelines
If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, follow these instructions for quarantining.
If you tested positive for COVID-19, follow these instructions for self-isolation and health monitoring.
If you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, follow this guidance.
On Site Protocols:
- All indoor Study Sessions will run in a stable learning pod.
- All Study Studio staff members are required to wear a face covering.
- Students are required to wear a face covering during their sessions, unless they fall under any of the exceptions outlined by the California Public Health Department (www.cdph.ca.gov).
- Students will provide their own supplies and may not share supplies among each other.
- All spaces that are shared will be sanitized between Study Sessions.
- A staff member will greet students at our entrance, and escort students to the exit door to meet their ride at pick up. Non-students are not permitted into our study space.
- Every student and staff member’s temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared forehead digital thermometer before entering our study space. Any temperature reading of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted and will be required to obtain a doctor’s note ensuring their health before returning.
- Any student or staff member who is found to be sick during their time with us will be immediately isolated, sent home, and communication will be sent to all of our families.
- Students will have a designated and consistent snack time and location during their sessions. Students will bring their own snacks and may not share with their fellow pod mates.
- Students will be required to wash hands upon arrival, before and after eating, after using the bathroom, and before departure daily.
- At risk groups should not drop-off or pick-up students or participate in our sessions. At risk groups include persons who are older, pregnant or have underlying health conditions including those with a compromised immune system or respiratory conditions like severe asthma.
- Any student or staff member showing signs of illness will be sent home.
- Any student who does not listen and/or follow protocols will be sent home. No refunds will be issued for these missed sessions.
- Parents will be required to sign an additional waiver stating they understand and will adhere to the above protocols and release the Study Studio, its owners, and employees of all liability in regards to exposure to COVID-19. Parents will also be required to acknowledge and certify that everyone in their household is healthy and not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19. Waivers must be completed prior to any student attending any of our programs.